Friday, July 1, 2011

Report from Sis. TK Gan

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Hope i m not too late... I want to share an amazing moment i experienced during the retreat. it was one of those torturous sitting meditation sessions. For the first 30 minutes, i was drifting off. Suddenly this thought struck my mind - 'hei, your mind is not alert'. As soon as this thought arose, my mind became very clear and soon, a very bright light appeared. Sis Gin explained that it was actually a case of the mindfulness finally having the upper hand over the drowsiness at that moment. This is the result of exerting effort at being mindful despite the sleepy state. Wow! Just that brief moment and it brought me so much joy. now i can truly relate to the expression - 'clarity of mind' . So brothers and sister, strive HARD n may u attain the ultimate peace.....
To all the brothers and sisters at the retreat n Sis Gin who helped me on my journey, a million thanks to you all.
Sadhu 3x.
May u be well and happy ALWAYS.....
Lots of Metta,
Sis Gan

No comments:

Post a Comment