Sunday, June 19, 2011

Report from Sis.Loga

First at all, I would like to say I appreciate very much the good opportunity I had to learn and experience the Vipassana meditation. Special thanks goes to Sis Gin, who spent her precious time guiding us throughout the course and retreat. Thanks also to all the Ti-Ratana Dhamma-family members who organised the course and retreat.
This was my first experience attending a retreat. I feel the 2 days is not enough for me. The 1st day during the walking meditation I was feeling sleepy and unable to concentrate. Sometimes I feel like I was going to fall down because of the sleepiness but after breakfast, I was able to concentrate in my waking meditation. Same goes to my sitting meditation . I could sit for only 30 minutes because of unbearable pain in my thighs.
The 2nd day I felt very fresh and calm when I did the walking meditation. During sitting meditation I feel so relax and experienced joy. I found I could accept the pain and be aware of it but after some time when unbearable pain came, I got up to do walking meditation.
Once again , I would like to thank Sister Gin for teaching us the eating mediation. The 1st day I felt it was very difficult to eat slowly but I tried my level best and during that time I saw how Sister Gin was eating so I followed her. The next day I really could eat more slowly and was able to taste the food better. I could feel the food being digested very fast. I’m still following this method whenever I eat food. Thanks to all and I hope to attend more retreats in future. Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu.
I also thank my boss Ms Wai Thuy Fong ,who invited me to this Vipassana Mediation course and retreat.

Loga

No comments:

Post a Comment